Mark McClure, LPC / Executive Director
Location: 905 Main Street, Suite 512 – Not currently taking new clients
- In this world you will have troubles, but take heart, I have overcome the world – Jesus
Courage is being scared to death…and saddling up anyway – John Wayne
What are my credentials?
- B.S. Psychology (2010)
- M.S. Professional Counseling (2013)
- Licensed Professional Counselor in the State of Oregon (2019)
- M.S. Divinity (2017)
- Ecclesiastically endorsed through Liberty Baptist Fellowship
- Army Chaplain
- Personality Disorders (Borderline, Narcissistic, OCPD, Dependent, etc.)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Treatment for Depression
- Eating Disorders
- Anger Management
- Christian and Biblical Counseling
- Job Corps Counselor (2014-2016)
- U.S. Army National Guard Chaplain (2015–Current)
- Oregon Tech Mental Health Counselor (2016–2019)
- Contracted Therapist for DHS Child Welfare (2016–Current)
- Klamath Counseling Services Executive & Clinical Director (2019–Current)
- To become increasingly proficient in the treatment of personality disorders.
- To produce research and published work on increasing accountability and ethical practice in the counseling profession.
What is my purpose here?
I hope to encourage my clients to thoughtfully consider the dialogue we have in therapy; interacting with it in such a way that it inspires practical change in a positive and meaningful way mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. I want people to live with purpose, peace, and conviction. And ultimately I want to represent Jesus Christ in all that I do.
Cora Zambrano / Owner – Advanced Billing Solutions (ABS)
*Billing for KCS is outsourced to ABS
Cora is a wife and a mother of two boys. Her journey in the mental health world started over 12 years ago after years of billing for general dentistry and Endodontic services. Her drive to succeed allowed her to become the billing manager where she directly supervised four billing employees and oversaw the billing for an agency of 140 employees. She has complete knowledge of insurance verification, authorizations, credentialing and contract, coding, electronic billing, electronic claim files (837P, 835), payer regulations and requirements, payment reconciliation, denial management and end of the month procedures. In addition to day to day billing duties Cora set up the agency’s EHR system to electronically bill for CCBHC (Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic) services. She was able to take a forefront position with their EHR system and explain the needs of the system to meet the billing requirements outlined by OHA (Medicaid).
Cora has extensive knowledge in billing mental health services. She has billed outpatient, drug and alcohol, medication management, respite and residential services. In January 2018, after spending years working for the agency, Cora started her own billing company specializing in Mental Health. She enjoys the simplicity of billing for private practices and loves working one on one with her clients to meet their needs!